Versadrive CarbideMax TCT Holesaw 55 x 55mm deep
A highly versatile Tungsten Carbide Holesaw system for use with a range of power tools including hand drills, Magnet Drills and Pillar Drills. Sizes range from 12-80mm. Each cutter has an eleven millimetre hexagon drive for std 3 jaw chucks, use mag adaptor to fit any mag drill with a 19mm weldon shank, use with multisink to drill and countersink in one operation. The perfect tool for fabricators and steel erectors needing to drill through heavy steel in locations that aren't suitable for a magnetic drill. The extended length makes the VersaDrive TCT Holesaw ideal for drilling into steel through existing holes into steel. Premium quality Tungsten Carbide Teeth for ultimate too life - 10x greater than standard bi-metal "starret" type holesaws.
Rated for steel, structural steels, stainless steel (inox), Aluminium, Cast Iron, Brass, Copper, Fibreglass, composite and sandwich materials, plastics and wood
Use in any standard drill chuck
Use with the VersaDrive Magnet Drill adapter to convert to a broaching cutter, magnetic drill must have minimum lift of 110mm.
Use with the MultiSink tool to broach and Countersink in one operation, magnetic drill must have minimum lift of 110mm.
- Massive 70mm reach with 55mm depth of cut, ideal for drilling channel, box section and thick steel
- Premium quality Tungsten Carbide teeth for ultimate tool life in structural grade steels as well as Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, plastic, composites etc.
- Perfect for drilling heavy steel in locations that are not suitable for a magnetic drill
- High strength, non-slip shank design
- Use in any standard drill chuck or with a magnet drill adapter
- Combine with the MultiSink Tool to broach and countersink in one operation