The XC1000 water cooling units designed for MIG welding up to 600A, TIG up to 500A & resistance / spot welding up to 60KVA.
The XC1000 is an improved version of the popular XC600 units that have been manufactured by Tecarc for over 15 years. The British & European standards for liquid cooling units for welding machines changed recently so they have carried out a comprehensive redesign to comply with these standards & give you the very best product on the market.
They have improved virtually every area including better cooling capacity, lower power consumption, faster self priming, lower running noise, motor drip protection guard added, built in motor protection now fitted to prevent motor burnout if pump is stalled. In addition they are still fitting the same long life rotary Simaco pump as used by most of the leading European manufacturers.
The result is an unbeatable range of liquid coolers for welding equipment & all fully compliant with current British & European standards.
- British designed & made so you can be certain of a quality product built to last!
- Increased cooling capacity of 1000W @ 20C increase, 2000W @ 40C increase
- Low power consumption of 190-220W allows direct connection onto many machine auxiliary supplies.
- Very small footprint of 210mm x 247mm with fixing points under to allow easy mounting onto bottle trays etc.
- Built in motor protection to prevent burnout if pump is blocked or stalled for any reason with automatic reset.
- Built in splashguard for motor to stop spills dripping onto electric motor & splash-proof on off switch fitted.
- Quiet design keeps noise low & anti-vibration rubber feet fitted on base.
- Simaco water pump fitted, the best you can buy!
- 100% copper heat exchanger tube & only copper or brass used on all fittings.
- Best serviceability of any cooler with near instant access to pump motor & fan.
- Optional internal flow switch to switch off power source in event of cooling fault
Available in 110/115V, 230V or 400V.
Max flow rate unrestricted 10L/min
Cooling capacity 1000W @ 20C rise 2000W @ 40C rise
Max pressure 4.0 Bar
Power consumption 190-220W (110V @ 1.9A, 230V @ 0.9A, 400V @ 0.55A)
Approx size & weight 210mm x 247mm x 440mm high, dry weight 11kg
Fittings 3/8 BSP R/H
Fully CE marked & compliant with BS EN60974-2 2013 & BS EN60974-10 & RoHS & WEEE.