Swift-cut 1250 water bed CNC plasma cutting table cuts up to 25mm mild steel installation and training inc.
Swift cut 1250 water bed MK III CNC plasma cutting table, The Swift-Cut 1250 has a usable table size of 1250mm x 1250mm and was previously known as the Swift cut 44 table.
This system has a water bed fitted below the sacrificial slats which catches all fume and dross and eliminates the need for an additional fume extraction system. The system has an inbuilt water drainage system of which depending on usage the water bed will need to be cleaned out on a monthly or bi monthly basis.
The system is also available as a zoned down draft extraction table.
The MKIII is the latest version from Swift-cut and now comes with many upgrades to improve the highly successful version 2, these include the following :-
- all systems now have dropped rails for ease of loading
- removable stainless steel splash guards on water bed systems
- gantry parking to allow a full sheet to be loaded overhead
- Powerful 4 N/m hybrid stepper motors
- New quicker response (DTHC) Digital Torch Height Control for improved cut quality and even longer consumable life.
- New (DCC) Dynamic Cut Control (not Pmax 45) unique to Swift-cut, the plasma current, voltage and air pressure are controlled by console software, various cutting speeds can be applied to the same profile to improve cut quality.
- New optional Swift-Mark - etching tool for marking numbers/letters on plates Picture 3 above
- New optional Swift-Trace clip on digital camera for copying hand drawings etc, Picture 4 above
- Torch mounted on a magnetic breakaway head, elimnates torch damage picture 5 above, see video here
The system is now supplied with a freestanding operating console that can be positioned at any point adjacent to the table. The console now has a completely new software system designed to need zero operator training and uses on screen step by step procedures with prompts.
3 levels of software are now available, with the basic level more than adequate to start cutting using manual positioning of components, intermediate level can use multiple shapes with automatic nesting, level 3 includes all the above plus auto cut path calculation and further 3rd party software integration . Level 2 and 3 are optional extras. All systems use DXF or DWG files .
Complete ready to cut system including:-
Wasp Supplies offer a full installation service including training in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Northants, Oxfordshire and london.
Once installed this system, produces profiles from sheet metal to 25mm mild steel sheets and plates in minutes, also stainless steel and aluminium to a very high quality. With a few hours training, anbody that is computer literate can turn a DXF image file into a cut profile.
Manufactured to the highest standards in the UK.
Cuts any metal with speed and accuracy
Delivered, Commissioned complete with introductory training
Dedicated PC offers powerful CadCam facility
Digital torch height control (DTHC)
Dynamic Cut Control (DCC) on Powermax 65/85/105/125
optional HVAC software.
- Swift Cut 3000 Table
- Standalone control station
- level 1 software pre-loaded
- Hypertherm Plasma cutter and machine torch
- Magnetic Torch protection system
- Delivery and Installation
The Hypertherm Powermax 45 plasma cutter has a piercing capacity of 12mm and a recommended cutting capacity of 19mm. The choice of plasma cutter is determined by the pierce capacity.To cut thicker materials a larger plasma cutter is required with a higher amperage torch.
To cut up to 10mm we recommend our standard system with powermax 45 included.
To cut up to 15mm we recommend upgrading to powermax 65
To cut up to 18mm we recommend upgrading to powermax 85
To cut up to 22mm we recommend upgrading to powermax 105
To cut up to 25mm we recommend upgrading to powermax 125
See Video section for more cutting examples