Swift-cut 1250 down draft CNC plasma cutting table with zoned bed for extractor fan and filter.
Swift cut 1250 MK III down draft CNC plasma cutting table, The Swift-Cut 1250 has a usable table size of 1250mm x 1250mm and was previously known as the Swift cut 44 table. This bed is is designed to be connected to a suitable extractor system. We are able to provide additional details for a vent to atmosphere or a filtered air extractor system. The system is built with equal zoned extraction ready to be connected to ducting.
Also available with built in water bed click here
The Swift-Cut 1250 is our most compact plasma cutting table.
Ideal for small workshops, metal fabricators, repair outfits, educational establishments, designers and artists.
The MKIII is the latest version from Swift-cut and now comes with many upgrades to improve the highly successful version 2, these include the following :-
- all systems now have dropped rails for ease of loading
- gantry parking to allow a full sheet to be loaded overhead
- Powerful 4 N/m hybrid stepper motors
- New quicker response (DTHC) Digital Torch Height Control for improved cut quality and even longer consumable life.
- New (DCC) Dynamic Cut Control (not Pmax 45) unique to Swift-cut, the plasma current, voltage and air pressure are controlled by console software, various cutting speeds can be applied to the same profile to improve cut quality.
- New optional Swift-Mark - etching tool for marking numbers/letters on plates Picture 3 above Ideal for EN 1090 plate marking - See video
- New optional Swift-Trace clip on digital camera for copying hand drawings etc, Picture 4 above
- Torch mounted on a magnetic breakaway head, elimnates torch damage picture 5 above, see video here
- Optional HVAC software, hoppers, transitions etc..
The system is now supplied with a freestanding operating console that can be positioned at any point adjacent to the table. The console now has a completely new software system designed to need zero operator training and uses on screen step by step procedures with prompts.
3 levels of software are now available, with the basic level more than adequate to start cutting using manual positioning of components, intermediate level can use multiple shapes with automatic nesting, level 3 includes all the above plus auto cut path calculation and further 3rd party software integration . Level 2 and 3 are optional extras. All systems use DXF or DWG files .
Complete ready to cut system including:-
Wasp Supplies offer a full installation service including training in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Northants, Oxfordshire and london.
Once installed this system, produces profiles from sheet metal to 25mm mild steel sheets and plates in minutes, also stainless steel and aluminium to a very high quality. With a few hours training, anbody that is computer literate can turn a DXF image file into a cut profile.
Manufactured to the highest standards in the UK.
Cuts any metal with speed and accuracy
Delivered, Commissioned complete with introductory training
Dedicated PC offers powerful CadCam facility
Digital torch height control (DTHC)
Dynamic Cut Control (DCC) on Powermax 65/85/105/125
- Swift Cut 1250 Zoned Table
- Standalone control station
- level 1 software pre-loaded
- Hypertherm Plasma cutter and machine torch
- Magnetic Torch protection system
- Delivery and Installation
The Hypertherm Powermax 45 plasma cutter has a piercing capacity of 12mm and a recommended cutting capacity of 19mm. The choice of plasma cutter is determined by the pierce capacity.To cut thicker materials a larger plasma cutter is required with a higher amperage torch.
To cut up to 10mm we recommend our standard system with powermax 45 included.
To cut up to 15mm we recommend upgrading to powermax 65
To cut up to 18mm we recommend upgrading to powermax 85
To cut up to 22mm we recommend upgrading to powermax 105
To cut up to 25mm we recommend upgrading to powermax 125
See Video section for more cutting examples