Miller Digital Infinity Black Ops Auto Darkening Welding HelmetMiller part number 271333
Miller's Digital Infinity is the ultimate welding helmet for your most demanding applications, Featuring one of the largest viewing windows available today, a huge 86 square centimetres !
Redesigned comfort headgear provides extensive adjustability and enhanced support, see image above.
Will work down as low as 5 amps, Solar with Battery back up.
Exclusive arc tracking technology features arc time, time and timer functions, and a multi-language help menu.
Intuitive design and large push buttons allow user to easily adjust mode and settings.
Four independent arc sensors insure optimum lens performance on low-amperage TIG applications and out-of-position welding.
- Viewing Area – Huge 13.4 sq in.
- Four Arc Sensors – 1/ 20,000 sec. lens speed
- Four Operating Modes –
- Weld Mode - #8-13
- Cut Mode - #5-8
- Grind Mode – Light State #3.5
- X-Mode – Can be used in Shades #8-13
- Electromagnetic Arc Sensing eliminates: Sunlight interference - Outdoors, Low-Amperage Lens Opening - TIG, Lens Openings - Pipe/Curves, Obstructed Sensors - Hidden/Cavity Welds
- Sensitivity and Delay Control - .10 – 1.0 sec
- TIG Rating - 5 amps and below
- Lithium batteries (2) – with solar assist; up to 3,000 hours
- Weight - 653g
- Meets ANSI Z87.-2003 (High Impact) standard
Supplied with Draw String Carry Bag
5 outside cover lenses
2 inside cover lenses
Supplied in 5 different colour options :-
- Black Ops
- Plain black
- Stars and Stripes