Miller Digital Elite vintage roadster Auto Darkening Welding HelmetMiller part number 281004
Miller's Digital Elite is the ultimate welding helmet for your most demanding applications! Featuring a 30% larger viewing window than other standard lens, it provides maximum viewing capability and retains its lightweight edge over major competitors by a full four ounces.
Improved comfort headgear. see image above.
Will work down as low as 5 amps, Solar with Battery back up.
Four independent arc sensors insure optimum lens performance on low-amperage TIG applications and out-of-position welding.
- Viewing Area – 9.22 sq in. 3.85 x 2.38 sq. in (97 x 60 mm)
- Four Arc Sensors – 1/ 20,000 sec. lens speed
- Four Operating Modes –
- Weld Mode - #8-13
- Cut Mode - #5-8
- Grind Mode – Light State #3.5
- X-Mode – Can be used in Shades #8-13
- Electromagnetic Arc Sensing eliminates: Sunlight interference - Outdoors, Low-Amperage Lens Opening - TIG, Lens Openings - Pipe/Curves, Obstructed Sensors - Hidden/Cavity Welds
- Sensitivity and Delay Control - .10 – 1.0 sec
- TIG Rating - 5 amps and below
- Lithium batteries (2) – with solar assist; up to 3,000 hours
- Weight - 18 oz (482g)
- Meets ANSI Z87.-2003 (High Impact) standard
Supplied with Draw String Carry Bag
5 outside cover lenses
2 inside cover lenses
Supplied in 4 different colour options :-
- Lucky Speed shop
- Plain black
- Stars III
- Click here to see full range, please note Miller UK only import the styles listed above. American styles can be ordered, please contact us for pricing and delivery times.