Quality times 3. Synergy times 3. Functionality of a large TIG industrial unit in the smallest possible format. The T offers maximum flexibility. On the one hand it is fully applicable as mobile equipment and turns, due to theoptional water cooling, into a complete workshop unit. Simply perfect TIG mobility. Convincingly simple also the operation, it takes only
... 3 Steps to weld perfect.
1. select method
2. select mode
3. adjust welding current
No more inputs necessary. SmartBase, Lorch's own expert data base, controls the arc virtuosic. Even a beginner achieves astonishingly good results. For professionals there are still ample possibilities for fine adjustments. Because all parameter are completely modifiable. Expert welders will get very best results within short a time. And your specific adjustments are retrieveable at any time. Tiptronic saves 100 jobs. The T 180 is available as DC- and AC/DC-model.
Because we stand fully behind our units, we issue a 3 year warranty and guarantee 10 years supply of spare parts. That's German quality.
Quality – made by LORCH.
The T series at a glance
- Outstanding TIG weld characteristics
- Complete professional TIG functionality
- SmartBase expert database regulates the parameters for optimum arc conditions
- Optionally with water-cooling unit WUK 6 (can be directly adapted to the T housing)
- Pulse and fast pulse up to 2 kHz
- Interval spot function for tack welding of thin sheet metal
- Tiptronic job memory for up to 100 welding tasks
- Guaranteed protection against falls of up to 60 cm in height
- Full power even in the case of voltage fluctuations and when using long cables
- ITC-Inside makes it possible to use standard torches as well as Lorch’s fully digital TIG torch technology including Powermaster remote control
- “3 steps to weld” operating concept
- With non-contacting HF ignition (can be changed over to ContacTIG)
- Electrode welding function
- Connection for hand and foot remote control
- High efficiency and low energy consumption due to the most modern industrial electronics and the fan on demand technology
- Manufactured and tested according to DIN EN 60974-1, with CE mark, S-symbol and IP 23
Additional in the AC/DC
- Changeover DC to AC
- Positive polarity ignition and automatic cap shape
- Lorch MACS special process, increasing the weld quality for thin Aluminium