The Lorch "i-Torch" range are intellegent, programmable torches with ergonomics in mind. The range has stop/start up/down and 4 function control.
Channel 1 - current adjustment
Channel 2 - memory adjustment
Channel 3 - can be programmed to your requirements- eg gas post flow, slope out,......
Channel 4 - can be programmed to your requirements- eg AC balance or frequency control.
The display can be reversed for left handed welders who would normally view the torch upside down.
- Marked grip point with integrated retaining notch for an even more secure fi xation of the desired grip position.
- Contoured side design lets you hold and guide the torch securely and without causing fatigue.
- Holding nubs provide the perfect “grip” and prevent the torch from shifting
while you are holding it.
- Elevated secondary current button prevents the UpDown button from being pressed inadvertently.
- Oval handle recess with optimised centre of gravity allows the torch to fit perfectly in your hand and, hereby, gives you improved control over the welding process.
- Ball joint offers perfect flexibility for the connection between torch body and hose package.
- HighFlex / leather hose package for maximum mobility and ease of use.
- Shortened distance between controls:
As a comparison with a standard torch reveals: The i-Torch brings you 2 cm closer to your welding location.
The resulting optimisation of the torch’s centre of gravity and the reduced lever forces give significantly improved handling. It is now easier to focus the arc
... see everything at a glance.
Anyone who has ever taken their TIG system on-site is familiar with the problem: you are too far away from your welding equipment while standing on a ladder or working in a specific location. All this back-and-forth and up-and-down that is needed to find the right setting for the perfect seam is annoying. There will come a point where you just stop bothering. This is not how you achieve professional quality. Professionals now have a handle on this situation thanks to their i-Torch with Powermaster control which lets them control their essential settings directly at the torch using the control panel with integrated 7-segment display.
Complete digitisation makes it possible!
The i-Torch Powermaster torch from Lorch revolutionises the possibilities offered by remote controlling the torch during TIG welding:
Also works “with your left”
Simply press and hold the Mode button for seven seconds, and the display will switch to a view appropriate for lefthanded users. The reading dot indicates the reading direction.