- Single PCB construction, easy for testing and maintenance
- IGBT TIG/MMA inverter technology
- High frequency inverter, high-efficiency
- Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Hot Start 2T/4T
- Down slope and post flow
- Easy start, stable and reliable arc
- Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle
Mains powered: AC 230V - 50/60 Hz
AMP range: MMA 10 - 180 / TIG 10 - 200
Duty cycle: 200A @ 35%
Weight: 6.12 Kg
Package Includes: Inverter power source, TIG torch & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, Operating instructions.
Not Included: Mains plug, Electrodes, TIG torch consumables, Shielding gas, Filler wire, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc)
Jasic machines come with a conditional........