A versatile TIG inverter providing reliable arc performance. The Jasic TIG 180 dual voltage is equipped with powerful IGBT components and a singular PCB for improved efficiency. This technologically advanced inverter is extremely user-friendly and offers reliable and consistent arc performance. The TIG 180 with high frequency starting also offers MMA functionality making it an ideal choice for maintenance or manufacturing.
- Single PCB construction, easy for testing and maintenance
- IGBT TIG/MMA inverter technology
- High frequency inverter, high-efficiency
- Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Hot Start 2T/4T
- Down slope and post flow
- Easy start, stable and reliable arc
- Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle
AMP range: MMA 10 - 160 / TIG 10 - 180
Duty cycle: MMA 120A @ 35% / TIG 180A @ 35%
Weight: 5.94 Kg
Package Includes: Inverter power source, TIG torch & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, Operating instructions.
Not Included: Mains plug, Electrodes, TIG torch consumables, Shielding gas, Filler wire, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc)
Jasic machines come with a conditional........