An advanced modular design pulse TIG inverter with auto memory. The Jasic TIG 400 Pulse inverter is equipped with industrial grade IGBT components and an MCU chip for high accuracy and performance. This technologically advanced inverter with a digital panel allows for software upgrades and provides 8 channel automatic storage of the welding parameters. This modular design TIG welding system includes the trolley and water cooler as standard.
- Industrial Grade IGBT Inverter Technology
- DC Pulse TIG/MMA with VRD function
- MCU chip for high accuracy and consistency
- HF or Lift arc ignition, 2T/4T, spot-time
- Up/down slope, pre/post flow, crater/initial/weld current
- Digital panel with interface for easy software upgrades
- Gas test function in DC TIG mode
- Modular design with trolley and water cooler included
- Automatic 8 channel storage of welding parameters
- On demand fan and water cooling
- Generator friendly
Mains powered: AC 400V - 50/60 Hz
AMP range: MMA 30 - 400 / TIG 4 - 400
Duty cycle: MMA 400A @ 50%
Weight: 32 Kg
Package Includes: Inverter power source, trolley, water cooler, TIG torch & adaptor, Gas regulator, Earth return lead, Operating instructions.
Not Included: Mains plug, Electrodes, TIG torch consumables, Shielding gas, Filler wire, PPE (Welding helmet, gloves, etc)
Jasic machines come with a conditional........