Grit by fein GICS Centreless Cylindrical grinder
Shiny results all around: Centreless grinding centre GICS
Exactly the right machine for outer cylindrical grinding of pipes and round materials in series: Centreless grinding centre GICS. From rough grinding to finish - the process speed of the GICS is impressive, just as the work quality. Even stainless steel receives the perfect final finish.
Even pipes with greater diameters and other round materials can be ground rationally and with brief processing times using the GICS grinding centre. An integrated cooling lubrication and the infinitely variable feed speed are the best prerequisites for processing suiting the material up to the perfect surface, even for such demanding material such as stainless steel.
The GICS centreless grinding centre has standard equipment for everything that is necessary for easy and convenient operation. Resolutely designed for use in series production, the GICS has been robustly constructed and features superior machine reliability. The matching grinding belts for all materials and requirements are of course also available from GRIT.
Longer workpiece can also be processed by the GICS without a problem - by an optimal linear guide combined with extension fittings with prism guide. This guarantees the precise alignment in horizontal and vertical direction. A special highlight: two consecutive work steps can be processed in one pass by the GICS - you just need to combine two GICSs sequentially in line.
- Included in delivery: 1 CEE plug, 16 A; 1 grinding belt 75 x 2,000 mm, grain 36 Z
- High work speed and abrasion performance
- 2 speeds: Low speed (1,500 / min) optimal for processing stainless steel
- Wet grinding for perfect surface quality up to the finish
- Robust construction of modest size
- Simple and effective belt adjuster and patented belt-tensioning system by gas spring
- Integrated guide rail exchange system by turret head
- Infinitely variable adjustable feed speed
- Prism guide for long workpieces available as accessory
- Expandable by linking two GICS grinding centres
1500 / 3000/min
75 × 3000 mm
7 902 06
Included in delivery: 1 CEE plug (16 A), 1 guide rail brass, 1 guide rail nylon, 1 guide roll rubberized, 1 l cooling lubricant emulsion, 1 grinding belt 75 x 3,000 mm, grain 220 A