Esab Sentinel A50 welding Mask with Esab PAPR respirator - complete outfit« Back
This ready to weld package includes the high quality Esab Sentinel A50 welding Mask prepared for air ( Esab part number 0700000801) Along with the very latest Esab PAPR unit 0700002301.
The package includes the Esab Sentinel A50 welding Head shield prepared for air with a ready fitted air duct to connect to the air hose, fitted face seal. PAPR fan unit, P3 filter and pre filter, 1000mm air hose and proban hose cover, Lithium ion battery, Intelligent charger and waist belt.
The Esab Sentinel head shield is a std shade 4-13 head shield designed for Mig, MMA (Arc) Tig, Plasma cutting and welding and gas cutting operations. The revolutionary shield has the latest state of the art welding lenses to give crystal clear vision while welding.
- Revolutionary Shell Design. High Impact Resistance Nylon
- Halo™ Headgear. Ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point head gear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position.
- 100 x 60mm 1/1/1/2 –5-13 ADF
- Externally activated Grind Button. Shade 4 Grind Mode
- Colour touch screen control panel
- 8 separate memory settings
- Replacing spare parts made easy. Front cover lens replaceable within 10 seconds, without removing helmet (front loaded)
The new PAPR Fan/Filter unit has been designed to fit the Sentinel welding helmet when using a 1000mm long hose.The PAPR unit is the perfect replacement for the Esab Eco Air or The Esab Aristo air filter/fan unit when using the Sentinel shield.
The unit has adjustable air flow from 170 to 220 L/min of clean, filtered air to increase the comfort and safety for the welder.
The PAPR unit is delivered complete with an 8-hour L-ion battery, P3 filter, comfort pad, waist belt and an air hose with a Proban hose cover fitted. The unit is supplied with an intelligent charger, which will ensure a
prolonged life time of the battery, by reducing the risk of over charging. The PAPR unit is also equipped
with a low battery and filter blocked alarms, which are both audio and visual.
• Lightweight & Durable
• Proban Hose Cover Supplied as Standard
• Low Flow + Battery Warning Alarm
• Removeable Battery
• Large On/Off Switch
• Inteligent Charger
• Low Maintenance
• Low Level Noise
• User Friendly
• Power Unit with Sentinel welding head shield .
• Waist Belt
• Comfort Pad
• 1000mm Hose
• Proban Hose Cover
• P3 Filter
This Product has no Specifications.
This Product has no Videos.
This Product has no Downloads.