Esab Sentinel A50 welding Mask with Esab Air fed respirator - complete outfit« Back
Esab Sentinel welding Mask Air fed respirator (PAPR) prepared for air supplied with Esab Eco Air Powered Respirator.
The Esab Sentinel head shield is a std shade 4-13 head shield designed for Mig, MMA (Arc) Tig, Plasma cutting and welding and gas cutting operations. The revolutionary shield has the latest state of the art welding lenses to give crystal clear vision while welding.
- Revolutionary Shell Design. High Impact Resistance Nylon
- Halo™ Headgear. Ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point head gear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position.
- 100 x 60mm 1/1/1/2 –5-13 ADF
- Externally activated Grind Button. Shade 4 Grind Mode
- Colour touch screen control panel
- 8 separate memory settings
- Replacing spare parts made easy. Front cover lens replaceable within 10 seconds, without removing helmet (front loaded)
The Esab Eco Air powered respiratory unit has been designed to fit the all Esab welding helmets.
The unit provides clean, filtered air to increase the comfort and safety for the welder.
The Eco Air is delivered complete with an 8-hour battery, P3 filter, comfort pad, waist belt and an air
hose with a Proban hose cover fitted. The unit is supplied with an intelligent charger, which will ensure a
prolonged life time of the battery, by reducing the risk of over charging. The Eco Air is also equipped
with a low flow alarm, which will give audible signal when the filter is blocked, or the battery is running low.
Eco Air Features:
• Lightweight & Durable
• Proban Hose Cover Supplied as Standard
• Low Flow Warning Alarm
• Removeable Battery
• Large On/Off Switch
• Inteligent Charger
• Low Maintenance
• Low Level Noise
• User Friendly
• Power Unit with Warrior welding head shield .
• Waist Belt
• Comfort Pad
• Proban Hose Cover
• P3 Filter
This Product has no Specifications.
This Product has no Videos.
This Product has no Downloads.