Exact PipeCut 360E Pro Series System
- The fastest, easiest and safest way to cut pipes
- Heavy Duty Cutting Machine
- Range of use: 75 – 360 mm
- Max pipe wall thickness: 8 mm for steel or 25 mm for plastics
- System Includes
- PipeCut 360 Machine
- TCT Blade 140 x 62 / Z46 (Fitted)
- Cutting Holder & Supporting Holders x 2
- System Carry Case Holdall
- Hex Keys (5mm & 2mm)
- User Manual & DVD Video (Instructions & Demonstrations)
- Voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power: 1400 W
- Available: 110 V / 50 Hz
- r.p.m: 4000 r/m
- Intermittent: S3 25 %
- Blade diameter: 140 mm
- Blade center bore: 62 mm
- Weight: 14.3 kg
- Range of use: 75 - 360 mm
- Max pipe wall thickness: 8 mm, plastics 25 mm
- Product Benefits
Exact Pipecutting Systems are the fastest, easiest and safest way to cut pipes.
Pipes made of steel, cast iron and other materials are usually cut with dangerous, imprecise angle grinders or heavy and unwieldy pipe cutting contraptions. Slow, labour-intensive manual pipe cutters are also commonly used.
The innovative new Exact Pipecutting system essentially resolves all the problems associated with pipe cutting.
Benefits of Exact Pipe Cutting System
- Great improvements in ease of work and working safety as well as fire safety
- After cutting, the cut ends of the pipe are straight and ready to be connected
- The Exact method provides an extremely fast cutting speed which saves working time significantly
- Ease of work and better working conditions, as the Exact method is designed to be used in worksite conditions (on-site) and it is very easy and light to use
- The cutting process is also very safe to the user. The machine is tightly fixed to the pipe and cannot rush from the user’s hands
- The method is environmentally safe because the cutting does not produce much sparks or dust
- Invincible range of pipes with one machine
- Pipes can be cut everywhere when electric power is available
- All pipe materials such as steel, stainless, cast-iron, copper, plastic, multi-layer can be cut
- Workbenches or big tripod stands are not needed
- Reasonable purchasing price
A Finished surface ready for installation
Exact PipeCut attaches to a pipe firmly. After attachment, the blade is always in the correct position automatically and does not need to be guided. The blade chips through a pipe rather than grinding it. This creates burr-free cut surfaces that are ready for jointing. Also, PipeCut does not generate dust or dangerous sparks.
Superior work comfort
The entire weight of Exact PipeCut rests on the pipe being cut, so using it is easy and safe, even in tight spaces. Only about a metre of working room is required. Heavy pipes need not to be lifted onto a work table, but can be cut at floor level. During operation, the saw is firmly attached to the pipe and cannot work itself loose from the operators grasp. Nor does it need to be supported or guided. Cutting small-diameter pipes to size is effortless and quick on a work table, too.
No fire hazard or collateral damage
The chips produced by an Exact PipeCut saw cool quickly and fall in the immediate vicinity of the cutting site without causing damage, even to sensitive surfaces. Minimal protection of the surrounding area is therefore required. The ease of use also improves work safety; no special skills or long-term training is needed to operate Exact PipeCut smoothly.
Versatile, handy and quick
Exact PipeCut pipe saws can cut a very wide range of sizes. Model 170 can be used to cut pipes with an outside diameter of 15-170mm. Model 170E has the same cutting range, but is more powerful, and the rotational speed of the blade can be adjusted according to the material being cut. Model 200 can be used for all pipes with an outside diameter of 15-200mm, and model 360U for all pipes diameters between 75-360mm. Exact PipeCut saws are suitable for cutting all types of pipe materials.
The Exact Pipecutting system is the fastest system on the market; for example, it takes about 35 seconds to cut DN 100 cast iron pipe with a PipeCut 170 using the diamond blade. Changing blades on Exact PipeCut saws is extremely simple and quick.
Click here to watch product video