The original Hypertherm PAC135T plasma torch 085001, 085061 used on the Hypertherm powermax 1100 has been discontinued, the replacement RT80 torch 087033 (7.6m ) will fit straight onto the powermax 1100 quick fit connector.
The RT80 torches have many benefits over the older style PAC torches. The new torch and consumable technology are designed to enhance the performance of your system, It incorporates a number of significant performance enhancements, including:
- Coaxial-assist™ jet technology for improved contact-starting and up to 10 times longer parts life
- 173% longer consumable life through unique torch dynamics and HyLife® electrode technology
- Cut speeds up to 48% faster – 19 ipm on 1” steel (480 mm/m on 25 mm steel)
- Consistent cut quality assured by patented blow-back contact-start torch technology
- New narrow-profile nozzle shield that allows drag-cutting convenience
- Chemically cross-linked cable jacket that’s twice as cut resistant and four times more burn resistant than competitive cables
The RT80 torch does not use duramax consumables.
As an alternative option if your torch is down, why not upgrade your complete plasma system, we can offer you trade in allowances we are not permitted to advertise, simply let us know your current system and what material's and thickness' s you cut and we will send a quotation for a new package by return.