New Hypertherm powermax 65 - G4 plasma cutter Available with different torch lengths
part number 083309 with 7.6m 75 degree H65 Hand torch, a 7.6m 15 degree hand torch and CPC remote socket.with voltage divider card
Offering the latest technological innovations, like Smart Sense™ technology to automatically adjust the gas pressure, the Powermax65 helps you do more than ever before. Seven Duramax™ torch styles provide greater versatility and enable operators to select the right tool for the job.
More productivity with lower operating cost – faster cut speed, improved cut quality, and longer consumable life deliver more performance with less cost.
- Better reliability – smart design and intense testing for bulletproof performance.
- Improved torch durability - Unsurpassed heat and impact resistance with more robust internal design.
- Easier to use – simple controls, greater portability (33% smaller, 15%-30% lighter) and automatic gas regulation.
- More versatility – innovative torch designs and system features for use in more applications.
- Recommended: up to 3/4" (19 mm) at cutting speeds of 20 ipm (500 mm/min)
- Maximum: up to 1" (25 mm) at cutting speeds of 10 ipm (250 mm/min)
- Severance: up to 1-1/4" (32 mm) at slow 5 ipm (125mm/min)
- Gouging metal removal rate: of 10.7 lbs. (4.8 kg) per hour
Groove Profile: .14"(3.5mm) D x .26"(6.6 mm) W
- 15° and 75° Duramax™ series hand torches enable operators to easily select the right tool for the job. The handle is more heat resistant and performs at least five times longer in high impact tests than previous torches.
- Conical Flow™ nozzle increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross.
- Patent pending shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
Now available with new Hyaccess consumables see video below