The 0700300989 ESAB Rebel EMP 235ic is a multi-process Mig, MMA and DC Tig (Lift Tig) welder maximum output of 250 amps which is an extremely portable single phase machine capable of working from either 110 or 230 volt mains supply.
The Esab EMP 235ic Rebel has the highest output machine in the Rebel 110/230v single phase range and is packed with features to be able to operate MIG, MMA and DC lift Tig welding processes from one highly portable power source, including 250 amp output Mig welding,and reverse polarity Mig welding for self shielding flux cored wires, 210 amp MMA (arc - welding) including Cellulosic function, 235 amp DC Tig with lift Tig start.
Not only can this portable power source (29kg) weld every process, it can also perform absolutely anywhere as it is capable of working from a single phase supply with an input voltage range of 110 volt for Construction sites through to 230 volt when back in the Workshop, Garage or Industrial premises.
The EMP 235ic power sources are designed to match the needs of the light-medium fabrication user. They are tough, durable and portable, providing excellent arc performance across a variety of welding applications.The EMP features a 11 cm (4.3 in.) colour TFT user interface display which provides quick and easy selection of weld process and parameters, suitable for both newly trained and intermediate level users.
For more advanced users, a number of additional functions and features can be introduced and customised to give maximum flexibility.Exclusive to ESAB, sMIG provides users with an excellent 'Short circuit' arc characteristic.The EMP family connects to an input power supply range between120 V – 230 V, 1 ~ 50/60 Hz input power supplies. Input power can be supplied by mains or generator. Incorporating a PFC (Power Factor Correction) circuit significantly increases power efficiency.
- •Excellent multi-process welding capabilities, MIG/MMA and Lift/TIG (EMP)
- Automatic recognition of input power with PFC (120 V – 230 V)
- Unmatched Portability – weighing in at 28,6 kg with dual voltage capability and 4 handle roll cage.
- Power to Perform – capable of running any wire from 0,6 mm to 1,0 mm and also cored wires up to 1,2 mm on both 200 and 300 mm spools.
- Full MMA performance with electrodes up to 4 mm and excellent Lift TIG performance with adjustable pre/post gas flow and weld current ramp up/down.
- sMIG Technology – innovative “smart-MIG” feature that dynamically monitors the arc characteristics ultimately adapting to your technique resulting in a smooth, stable arc. Set wire diameter, material and plate thickness and you are ready to weld.
- Two gas inlets, one for MIG and one for TIG where both can be connected simultaneously. Built in TIG gas solenoid valve on the front of the machine eliminating the need for a manual valve on the TIG torch
- Rugged case design and internal hardware
- Portable, single person lift and carry design
- High grade cast aluminium wire drive system provides excellent control of drive roll geometry ensuring smooth, precise wire feeding
- Professional high grade accessories
- REBEL EMP 235ic power source with 3 m mains cable and plug,
- 0700200004 MXL 270 MIG (Binzel MB25 style) torch 3m,
- 0.8 & 1.0mm contact tips
- 5kg spool 0.8mm Esab 12.50 mild steel mig wire
- 0700006900 electrode holder 3m ,
- 0700006901 earth return cable and clamp 3m,
- 0349312105 gas input hose 4.5m with quick connector
- drive rolls for 0.6, 0.8 and1.0 mm wire, guide tubes 0.6-1.2 mm, thickness gauge tool
- USB with operator manual
|Process||230v supply||110v supply|
|Output MIG||15-235 Amps||15-130 Amps|
|Output Tig||5-240 Amps||5-200 Amps|
|Output MMA||16-230 Amps||16-130 Amps|
Lift Tig capability to weld ferrous materials with optional 0700025580 SR-B 26 Tig torch with 8 pin plug
sMIG Technology - exclusive sMIG ("smart MIG") feature continuously learns and adapts to the operator’s welding technique to provide a stable arc and superior, repeatable welds; increases productivity for the experienced welder, and reduces training time for novice welders
Unmatched Portability and Durability weighing in at only 29kg, Rebel EMP 235ic with 4 handle roll cage can tackle any job around the shop or out on site
TFT Multilingual Display - packed full of features, Rebel EMP 235ic has 4 programmable memory locations for each process, multi-language selection, trim adjustment, inductance control, pre/post flow control and spot weld setting - giving you the ability to fine tune your welds for the most optimal performance
For more info and detailed technical information please download the spec sheet here
The Esab Rebel range consists of
0700300989 ESAB Rebel EMP 235ic Mig, MMA and lift Tig welder 110/230v input
0700300982 ESAB Rebel EMP 255ic Mig, MMA and Lift Tig welder 415v input
0700300991 ESAB Rebel EMP 320ic Mig, MMA and Lift Tig welder 415v input